Here is a preview of what you’ll learn…
- A brief history on landscape photography and its movements
- The perfect time of day to capture beautiful landscape photos
- An in-depth look at the conceptual side of landscape photography
- How to use settings like aperture, shutter speed, and ISO speed to capture amazing scenes
- The best ways to capture panoramic photos
- The basics of composition and color theory
- The importance of light in every single shot you take
- All the important tools needed for a successful shoot
- Photoshop tricks to get the most out of a body of work
- And much, much more!
For anyone that has been wondering how and when to begin making panoramas and HDR pictures, it’s so simple. Instructions as well as insight are discussed. To finish off, there is a list of daily things to do to get into the habit of landscape photography.