Those sweet-looking Acai bowls that you see splattered all over the internet are not just for showing off.
Being a rich source of vitamins, the acai bowls are pretty much the perfect breakfast choice.
With great excitement, we suggest you try these simple acai bowl recipes and enjoy their amazing taste.
Pumpkin Papaya Acai Bowl
When most people think of pumpkin, naturally the first thing they think of is pumpkin pie, which is not exactly the healthiest food out there.
However, the Acai Bowl with pumpkin and papaya that we suggest, makes a tasty pumpkin breakfast or a dessert option for people who want to maintain a more healthy diet.
This Pumpkin Papaya Acai bowl is a real nutrition bomb that will provide your body with potassium, vitamins, antioxidants, healthy fats, and a boost of raw energy.
To prepare it you need these ingredients:
• Half a can organic pumpkin
• Half a cup papaya
• One frozen acai smoothie package
• 2/3 ripe banana
• 1 tbsp. maca powder
• 1 tbsp. pumpkin and cinnamon spice
• One cup of almond milk
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them all. Then place the mixture in a deep bowl.
2. You can top the Acai bowl with a granola, the rest of the banana and papaya, as well as some goji berries, cashews, and pomegranate seeds.
Banana Peanut Butter Acai Bowl
The following Acai bowl with banana and peanut butter is full of extra protein, for times when you need a little extra energy in the morning. We really like this recipe because it is amazingly simple and easy to prepare. Also, it tastes awesome and is quite healthy to.
• 3.5 oz. frozen pure acai
• Half a cup of frozen berries
• One and a half banana, sliced, divided 1 + 1/2
• Quarter cup yogurt
• Drizzle of agave nectar
• Two tablespoons of peanut butter
• One cup of granola
1. Place the acai, berries, agave nectar, one banana, peanut butter, and yogurt in a blender and mix them all together until you get a smooth and combined mixture. Then pour half of the mixture into a bowl.
2. On top of the mixture put a layer of half the granola amount.
3. Next, top with the remaining acai mixture.
4. Finally, top this Acai bowl with more granola and half of the banana slices.